7.04.2005

Cheers America!

Well, it certainly is the Fourth of July. Currently I'm all alone except for Isabel and Oscar and Bing. Everybody else is out of town. Oh well. I'll be haeading back to my apt soon to clean up, feed the cats, grab my bike and head down to work. Yeah, that's right, I'm going to work, because it's work that made this country great. Or whatever. I'm going to do some painting and repairing and listen to music loud. At some point I'll take a break and go for a ride out route 5 or somewhere. I look forward to it all. I have no idea what we'll do tonite. I wish we could find a roof near Dogwood Dell to get on and watch the fireworks. We'll see.
I have to make a brief rant about the lack of any real rowing coverage from the regatta on Saturday in yesterday's paper. (that was sort of an awkward sentence) I only saw the online version, but they usually have more pictures and things than the print edition, but barely a mention of rowing. And no pictures. What tha?! What up Times Dispatch? Get with the program. There.
Peace out. Leemur.

No comments: