6.12.2005

I should blog more. Perhaps it would help with a newly discovered problem I have : unstoppable, uncontrollable, totally annoying humming. I have hummed from time to time, as much as anyone I suppose, but I've noticed that I do it almost all the time now and it's proving hard to make myself stop. It makes having a stupid song stuck in the head seem like a breeze, at least you can sing something else, but this is entirely different. Perhaps it's some kind of nervous tic kind of thing, but based on what and why? It's disturbing. Is there a support group? Can I invent some course of therapy? Would it involve freshly squeezed juices and salves? Or balms? Would I be forced to watch the entire "Lethal Weapon" series? With Joe Pesci, in character, drinking Kool Aid beside me on the couch? Comments, suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one. My husband would like to convince me that its an early sign of dememtia. It's incredibly irritating.