2.03.2005

Leemur's "Big Night" Night

What I Have to Say About My Friends :
Well, I have the greatest friends in the world, ever. No, really. I'm sure that a lot of people think their friends are pretty cool, but I'm afraid that their (and maybe YOUR) friends, just don't hold a candle to mine. Let me list them, not in order of importance or greatness, or those most likely to smell really good, but in a random, free-form sort of way :
Linda, Megan (congratulations on not being a "looser" anymore, now that you have a job again!), KDA, aka The Rule of Law, Shannon, Bun Buntich, Kiki & TeeTee (or Bunny & Monkey), Judith, Anita, who couldn't make it but tried really hard and came by today to say Happy B'day, and lastly but certainly not leastly, my very own Bunny, Betty.
Also, apparently, they were all lying to me for the past week or so. I say "Congratulations! Good Job!" I was definitely fooled.
In the end, I was treated to an amazing meal with my dear friends and Rosie Clooney, Claudio Villa, Matteo Salvatore, and more, serenading us as we laughed and ate by candlelight.
I am the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: