1.07.2007

spam spam spam spam, i'll have the cheese danish then


Much like everyone else, I receive unsolicited emails or "spam". Perhaps you've heard of it. I like to call them 'spams', as in "Oh my God, you wouldn't believe all the spams I got today while I was out walking the dog!" Okay, seriously. However, I have to admit that some of the subject lines catch my eye and make me chuckle. I've now gotten into a habit of jotting down some of the funnier ones. Since I have a piece of paper neary filled with them, I thought I would create a sort of poem, if you will. I'm sure other people have done this, but I don't care since I feel superior to those people. I'm certain mine will be better. I was briefly celebrated in college for my witty collection of poems about maggots...

Urgent Info
Pennies on the Dollar,*&&%
I Need A Rolex Leo.
Of no Glow.
Freeload.
$100 Free Now!
to butterfield by pram.
suffix.
of no glow.
Go To Chicago and be A Part of Oprah's Live Talk Show!
In he audiovisual%^&
as to Implacable
He midmorn no recipe.
The equalateral is Sardonic
Civilisation Wear
her congestion as triumphant.
WONDERCUM!!
suffix
Find someone to Sleep With tonite.
hey, is this you?

----Love, Leemur

No comments: