8.26.2005

Ugh Head


Oh gosh, the obsessive humming is back, and back with a vengeance, as they say. It's more uncontrollable than ever and it seems to have joined forces with another part of my brain, the part that's responsible for the catching and keeping a song in one's head, and the song that has been on the loop virtually non-stop most of the week is ...the theme song from The Price Is Right. Holy shit, how could this be possible? I haven't even seen TPIR in many, many years. Damn Bob Barker and his ass-grabbing, animal rights sponsoring ways. What's worse is that I remember clearly that it's a Mark Goodson-Bill Todwin Production. I can hear those words so clearly, those words spoken so often after so many game shows in the 70's. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking that I am basically saying that I hear voices. It's okay, I'm not crazy, I just hear game show theme songs.

No comments: